Decline of Video Gaming 3 Decline of Video Gaming 3

Still one of my favorite flash series.

I'm sure you get this a lot, though, but with Nightmare in the fast food restaurant, I couldn't help but notice that his name-tag read "Hello, my name is Siegfried".

I know that their play styles are similar, so that's probably where the joke originated. Or is it for you guys to nerd out the super nerds, such as myself?

Great work, still waiting for Decline 4 (hahanotreallybutitwouldbenice)

Saturday Morning Watchmen Saturday Morning Watchmen

Perfect in every way

I like how this imitates and at the same time makes fun of 90's cartoons, especially those based on comic books. The idea of needless editing was found throughout this cartoon, even to the smallest detail, like switching the side of which the driver's seat was on Archie. I lol every time I watch this.

You sir have touched my inner child in the most inappropriate way :D

Girlchan in Paradise Ep1 Girlchan in Paradise Ep1

Ani-mazing

Now if only REAL anime was this good

Mastermind 4 Mastermind 4

"Except for the herpes!"

Best line ever:

"Did you just fail me for the last time?!"

Exodus Tyson Punched Out Exodus Tyson Punched Out

A little offended

I understand the concept of newgrounds, beign a place where anyone can submit anything.

I'm not calling this a piece of trash, or anything. However, it lacks a little taste and seems to be without tact.

I gave a seven, cause you seem to have the courage to do what no one else will have the guts to do. I'm sure it would have been better if it wasn't based on such a recent event, however, I'm not the best judge of that.

altr responds:

You have a very honest and open mind. I make no fun of you when I say, please, try and hold onto that.

Ryu's Revenge Ryu's Revenge

Really Great

Your voice sounds familiar...

You sound like DarkAwp from YouTube

Pictures of You Pictures of You

Well

Despite some distracting timing issues, I actually enjoyed it!

GG

"A Slice of the Action" "A Slice of the Action"

Holy mackeral

YOu always make me laugh!

I always no there'll be a twist, but I never expect what's going to happen! Never change for the world!